Indoor Air Evaluation
Energize yourself with fresher air. Rejuvenate your home with cleaner air.
Faulty air ducts won’t just make home uncomfortable and run up your utility bills – it can be hazardous to your family’s health. Good Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) is essential in preventing headaches, irritation, fatigue, and other symptoms. Even asthma, caused by damp air, and cancer, caused by long-term exposure to asbestos, is linked to poor IAQ.
Ventilation, temperature control and humidity factor into your IAQ. Leaking, uninsulated, or improperly sized air ducts are commonly linked to higher utility bills, longer run times of your unit, hot and cold spots throughout the home and allergens. Let the Rio Grande Valley air conditioning experts at A/C Amigo inspect your home’s air ducts to protect your family’s well-being. Prices vary depending on number of units, access and inspection type.
Indoor Air Quality Facts
- More than 28 million Americans have allergies
- The average home creates 40 lbs. of dust per 1,500 square feet a year
- Indoor air is four to five times more polluted than outdoor air
- Of the 15 million of asthmatic Americans, one in 13 children students have the condition
- Children, especially susceptible to indoor air problems, breathe in 50% more air per pound of body weight than adults